Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

SOLVED
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Missing money from games.

@Noone3871 

Please do a web search if the games do pay out or not. If payment was really sent, it should be fairly instant. There have been a lot if scam game apps promising big pay out but don’t. They make you watch ads and you make significant amount of money in 2 ridiculous minutes. They’re a total joke. There’s plenty of YouTube vids demonstrating what scams they are.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Ceagleton59
Contributor

I played different games from paypal and cash out like 300.00 or 200.00 and 500.00 and i didn't see it in my paypal account yet.
Snoopygirl13
Contributor

Me too and it's saying I have to access my Playpal account to have it sent to my paypal. Anyone know what that means.
LegalLegal
Contributor

Why missing money game immediately send money my PayPal account
Yorel1
New Community Member

help

how do I get my PayPal winnings from My games
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: help

@Yorel1 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
DarDarbinks1978
Contributor

Re: help

That's why I delete after my first payout. Kinda testing the waters to see if they will. I do a of testing these days.
Ceagleton59
Contributor

Paypal account

Did they transferred my $500.00 + $500.00 + my $200.00 to my paypal account. The first game was merge up 7, that was the $ 500.00 i cash out, number merge fun was the $ 200.00 and the last game was block all puzzle.
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal account

@Ceagleton59 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Blue2607
Contributor

Games

Has anyone actually received money from paypal games?