how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

temp20210602
Contributor
Contributor
Iook tulle
Login to Me Too

Buddycheryl
Contributor
Contributor
I play 2048 card game and I won some money an it was supposed 2 b in my account and it's not there how do I get my winnings
Login to Me Too

bigboybruno11
New Community Member
I won $1000 on an app and I am wondering what do I do to get the money
Login to Me Too

Fairos
Contributor
Contributor
Fairos ab rashid acc pay pal malaysia
Login to Me Too

daclown
New Community Member
I won money on a game it says the money has been transferred to my account but not there ???
Login to Me Too

RhondaTownson
Contributor
Contributor
How to link game to my paypal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RhondaTownson 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yorel1
New Community Member
how do I get my PayPal winnings from My games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yorel1 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
That's why I delete after my first payout. Kinda testing the waters to see if they will. I do a of testing these days.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.