RhondaTownson
Contributor

Gaming apps

How to link game to my paypal account
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Gaming apps

@RhondaTownson 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Tabby29
Contributor

Cash out

I need help cashing out on the games I won on
Arthur114
Contributor

Cashing out

I need help on cashing out on my game
3Angel333
Contributor

Re: Cashing out

I have 2 cards of winning payouts that have tried to payout with no success..why is PayPal not accepting them?
Pebblesfriffin
Contributor

Sylacauga AP

1100 dollars of playing games my time and effort I put towards these games and never once recieved not one single payment where is the money to each game
Neokakoma
Contributor

South africa

I played a game so it says I just log to my playpal to get my money so can u help me with it please
Kindawhite
Contributor

Collecting of game winning

I have 2 PayPal giftcards that I have won from games, but they don't show in my balance why?
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Collecting of game winning

@Kindawhite 

Please check whether the games are a scam or not. A lot of these games have "still in development" status so reviews cannot be posted but do a web search and you'll see that a lot of these games are a scam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Youblowass
New Community Member

Re: Collecting of game winning

<removed>