how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Siladebie
Contributor
Contributor
Ai want card ai doen have een card
Login to Me Too

passana
Contributor
Contributor
2048 casual card game ( Your money has transferred to your paypal account.check your playpal account to get them)
Login to Me Too

passana
Contributor
Contributor
2048 casual card game ( Your money has transferred to your paypal account.check your playpal account to get them)
Login to Me Too

Carla1959
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a message from PayPal saying my money was transferred, where is it? USA
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have played 15 different games and won $8000 and played by the rules watching the ridiculous amount of videos they want you to watch and all of my winnings state that they were deposited into my PayPal account and I have yet to see one cent of my winnings. I do not know what PayPal is doing with the money but I doubt I will ever see it. I have written the CEO of Pay Pal to see if he could find out where my money is at. I think it is in the pockets of the PayPal employees. If I get any answer I will post.

Login to Me Too

LauraBB81
Contributor
Contributor
Really did you get payout that?
Login to Me Too

Hasan292
Contributor
Contributor
I play game,, and earn mone,, that money send my paypal accoun, but not received money
Login to Me Too

Stephanie1955
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal sent me an email stating my 2 payments (from games I play on my phone) was rejected. My bank says PayPal hasn't nsent Anything to them at all....they did reject the payments or had any contact from PayPal. What's up?
Login to Me Too

candle72
New Community Member
The game said I can withdrawl my fund at the paypal store because I had 1000 n paypal card sent to my email account
Login to Me Too

ebradway73
Contributor
Contributor

I have fruit master, symbol pop and merge emoji I have the money I think the money to my old paypal account not to my new paypal account and learn hot to set it up on my new paypal account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.