how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Sashie76
Contributor
Contributor
I am have the same problem too
Login to Me Too

noescynt
No I'm waiting for money too.Its a scam all these games that claim to pay you are scams.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210221
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
Your not...I've been at this for weeks..I even went and got a pay pal pre paid card..That didn't work...I still get the 72 hour B.S. I've been that for weeks now along with the human button..We are busy come back in 2 hours..2 hours later its come back...And if you hit the Pay pal card or Amazon...payment failed retring with in 65 hours and 44 minutes...And this isn't the 1st time I've seen that one...Then you read 3rd attempt you will be redirected to a human and they will help you...A right...And they want us to trust them and their games aren't Fake. .They sure are.. They should get in trouble and they need to be ashamed of themselves along with Pay Pal and whoever else is sponsoring them..If I find something out more I'll give updates because all this is B.S. AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.
Login to Me Too

Jeminah
I have had the same problem
Login to Me Too

Wayman48
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm owed 1000 still haven't got my money it's a scam
Login to Me Too

Landonrut
How can i get my payout
Login to Me Too

1Matthews
Contributor
Contributor
Haven't got paid list of scam I wonder can I sue for wasting
Login to Me Too

ramrajchauhan83
Contributor
Contributor
My money is not transferred in my paypal account why
Login to Me Too

olive410
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't been paid out either ive bout 2grand fake game I think
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.