how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Rachelabrams99
New Community Member
On some of the games that says the payment was sent successful then tells me to check my paypal for payment, my payment is not there, what or who can I contact to make sure this doesn't keep happening, and also where did my money end up actually going beside my account. Thank you for the help of where to start tracking?....
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rachelabrams99 

Beware of those kinds of games promising big pay outs that ask you to watch ads, they are scams. Do research on the games before for you play them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Chenlyn
Contributor
Contributor
What games that is really do pay you??? I've tried a lot of games and all are scam and fake. Is there anyone can give me some list of sure payed game apps so i wont waste any longer my time for this scam game apps that i tried and played! Please give me some answers thank you. A legit one please thanks.
Login to Me Too

Gtbrightjr
Contributor
Contributor
WorldWinner is legit. You deposit and play for cash
Login to Me Too

Jorgelugo120
Contributor
Contributor

I need some one explane to me how to link my paypal with google son when i watch their videos and play their games i could collect the (CASH AND GIFTCARDS )  😁

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jorgelugo120 

Those cash game apps are a rip off. They’re scams. They promise to pay out big money but don’t. They make you watch ads to you build up points and bonuses but the game developers gets paid but not you. It’s really stupid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jorgelugo120
Contributor
Contributor

so what cash apps are good they all cant be a rip off !!!!

Login to Me Too

Chuckhart
New Community Member
How long does it take to get paid from a game shake shake tree
Login to Me Too

Temp20210222a
Contributor
Contributor
1010blouck fun
Login to Me Too

Maria11115
Contributor
Contributor
me too but the games is CLICK THE MONEY..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.