how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Daniela128
New Community Member
I can get my money please
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daniela128 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Varnold1
New Community Member
SCAMMMMMM
Login to Me Too

SunehriSingh
Contributor
Contributor
Wow so cool
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor
Did you really get the money?. I have over $3,000 in 5 games and when I put my PayPal account number in it tells me the number is not valid.
Login to Me Too

Paulmoreno
Contributor
Contributor
I keep playing games and paypal won't pay me,keeps saying delivery failed why?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paulmoreno 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mariaherna1956
Contributor
Contributor
BigWinSolitaire 800.00
Login to Me Too

Zennymae
New Community Member
I created PayPal account to put there what I invest in tree for money but it doesn't show in my account
Login to Me Too

MissC999
Contributor
Contributor
Is there something specific to our paypal account that as to be set to receive game payments??? 🤔🤔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.