how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Tula1
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree with you both PayPal and Amazon shouldn’t allow it and should investigate them total false advertising all that want is for you to watch their adverts so the company earn the cash not the player Shame on PayPal and Amazon for allowing it!
Login to Me Too

tinabarnes
New Community Member

Does games you play for money go to your PayPal account

Login to Me Too

nemelyn
Contributor
Contributor
i supposed to receive payment from tree for money games cause its been notified that it was auccessfully transfer..but my paypal is still 0 balance.. is the game scam or should i need to wait for more days, weeks or months ..thank you..
Login to Me Too

billyum1
Contributor
Contributor
I've won loads of money on a few games, and been told it's been sent but I can't find it.
Login to Me Too

Brandtz
Contributor
Contributor
I'm playing these online games. I redeemed the amounts,but it not showing in my paypal balance. What am I doing wrong. South Africa
Login to Me Too

Codon
Contributor
Contributor
I think that paypal should limit some games with paypal withdrawal because nowadays there are a lot of games that take advantage of paypal for people to download and play and waste time and health of the games when completed, they say that paypal account received but the result is not seen. make people more badly about paypal. should reconsider not to let people have bad thoughts about paypal okay.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Codon 

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.
So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions or choose to play games in the hope of getting money just because the 'game' tells you that they will pay you via paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kathy2029
New Community Member
I I been playing this game fruit master crazy match it say my money was send to my PayPal account I never receive any payment I would like to know if this game a scammer or did anyone get pay
Login to Me Too

temp20211102a
Where is my money for play tht game tht not right to f you game should able pay thm for the game u wonder why people play game cause you tell win money and they play well n but we’re is the money for it.
Login to Me Too

Livelife16
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to no how to get my winning money out of the game i play been like a hole monuth nw i just dint no why
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.