how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinagrube 

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jennjaci
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to know which games actually paid you
Login to Me Too

Lisha255
A game im playing is not pay me
Login to Me Too

Russellproffitt
New Community Member

I played shoot all virus over 1600 it says payed out but course no funds. We really gotta sue this is BS

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Russellproffitt 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Midge01
Contributor
Contributor

Are the Paypal games legit?

Login to Me Too

Midge01
Contributor
Contributor
Can I give my paypal account number to them?
Login to Me Too

Midge01
Contributor
Contributor
Where can I find my Paypal account number?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Midge01 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Midge01
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the feedback. You are quite correct. After watching endless videos, it requested my email..... There was not enough space to type it, and the "@" woukd not even show. I was truely scammed. Have a grest day.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.