how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Jayboog252
New Community Member
I havnt received nothing yet in ive been trying to get in if I dont ima sue paypal
Login to Me Too

Rosemary1952
Contributor
Contributor
I too have had this same problem. Why is bankcorp and paypal allowing these games to use the PayPal logo give you the belief that the games and payouts are legit. Paypal should go after these people false hope especially in todays hardships.
Login to Me Too

MrEchols07
I agree. I have played these games because I don't have work due to virus. I really needed this money and I won over $1000 on 2048 card casual and never got paid. We should all get together and do something about this. But what???
Login to Me Too

Btt1
Contributor
Contributor
Alguém conseguiu sair da parte de processando e receber do big win solitaire?
Login to Me Too

Lauz87
Contributor
Contributor
Did u get it?
Login to Me Too

shannonlee
Contributor
Contributor
I don't even get any message to state I cashed out. There is no website for me to go and query it with them. Now it's $900 on one game and $500 on another. I'm so disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Carollee1121
New Community Member
where is my payment from tree for money I got a notification of payment sent successfully and have yet to get it
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carollee1121 

The app is a scam. Like these people are going to pay you that much money? Its too good to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGzRPOHz94

All these people in the comments section said they didn't get a payout:

https://apkpure.com/tree-for-money-tap-to-go-and-grow/com.free.tap.money.tree

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tavares86
New Community Member
I didn't get my money
Login to Me Too

Me too i didn't get the money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.