cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

temp20210208
Contributor

India payment

I had won some prise by play game and wining amount is updated in my PayPal account its masses show in that game but in here no any balence show plz update and call me in <removed>

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: India payment

<removed>

Hi,

Please check if these games you play are scams or not. They promise to pay out hundreds to thousands but no one is going to pay out that kinda money. They ask you to watch ads, too so the game developers and ad providers make money, not you. Games that really pay out do not pay out a lot of money at all. You can’t make a living playing these games.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
temp20210208
Contributor

No that's real cash game plz call me
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20210208 

Nope it won't be.

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Jilly4
Contributor

Fake Games and Paypal

Why is PayPal allowing Fake Games and Apps such as Swipe To Blast to promote them selves using PayPal as fake and fraudulent advertising . Every game has PayPal all over it . I don’t understand PayPal ????? These games promise money in return for earning the money and watching advertisements and payment through PayPal and they give nothing. 😡

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Fake Games and Paypal

@Jilly4 

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.
So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions or research whether games really pay out.

The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Kelly176
Contributor

Really! Me too pay pay,I've been searching for how to contact pay pay to ask them why or how PayPal could allow for these liars to muddy their reputation with these ghastly lies and false hope?! It keeps bringing me here so I logged in to inquire here. Just the fact it said if I'd play their new game for 3 days I could cash out all the monies I won at the end of the 3 day trial and it would be sent directly to my PayPal account.OK so it then ask me to bind my PayPal email address, I did it,and it then claimed the transaction successful, so where's the money PayPal? Please dont be insulted or take my questioning in the wrong manner ok but it does Make me have to also wonder? Is it deposited and we're not getting it because its funneled elsewhere? I'm very sorry for asking that but hey its possible right? I mean why else are they going to sponsor or allow their good name to be used to lure people in because they trust their PayPal accounts?
Tula1
Contributor

I totally agree with you both PayPal and Amazon shouldn’t allow it and should investigate them total false advertising all that want is for you to watch their adverts so the company earn the cash not the player Shame on PayPal and Amazon for allowing it!
garfieldruby
Contributor

Game Apps on iPhone

I have been playing many different games that ask me for my PayPal account email for cash out on money I have won.  I have yet to see any winnings received that say "sent succesful check your PayPal account".  Has anyone else here received that same message on different game apps , i.e. - 1010 Block Fun, Dice Show, Merge Emoji, Try Merge Ten, Dice Fun, 2048b Pop Numbers.  Are these real or scams? 

Mpb8080
New Community Member

Re: Game Apps on iPhone

I’ve has the same issue with merge emoji, even emailed them to no avail, about to write a complaint to my state D.A. Against the company, Apple, and PP. while Apple states they don’t sponsor the Apple, they allow it to be up , even with all the complaints, they get a cut off those ads too. If the game is being used to deal data, along with possible spying code written in to the game, a acquaintance found malicious code in another big and popular game that sends data to a server in China, among with code that apparently can be used to cause battery damage, or the battery to rapidly lose health. That would force some to have to replace said battery, expensive, or upgrade even more expensive. PP gets free advertising for saying the funds will be deposited there. Apple needs to remove all the scam games or have them change if there’s no real pay out. I demand my funds, I wasted time watching way way t too many ads, wasted data, have had my email under siege by junk Mail and solicitations, not to mention who knows what data has been compromised. I think a bunch of us need to work together to get what’s out of take these scammers down.