cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Kelly176
Contributor

Re: Paypal teaming with Neon Pop Numbers

Hi I'm curious,did you ever see a deposit from that game, I myself supposedly have 700.00 coming from them
Jennjaci
Contributor

I haven't gotten mine either. On some games it says 72 hrs. When I go back and check it says 333 hrs and blah blah blah
Kelly176
Contributor

Yes and I’m also curious why there are no answers here. Why doesn’t someone from this PayPal answer about these games promising to pay out, having 3 day events and lying to get ya on there jumping thru all their hoops for what§ and PayPal is all over these games, why is it like this they supposedly monitor this forum where are the answers to why they don’t honor what’s owed

Cecyr23

Fruit master

This game said that my money was succeed deposited on my PayPal account and it’s not there
Jenniferjohnso3
Contributor

Re: Fruit master

Fruit masters crazy match game Mines is saying successful deposit of $200 $300 $400 and it's nothing..
MsMara
Contributor

I want to figure out who the creators are and deal directly with them, and possibly file a lawsuit.
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@MsMara 

@Cecyr23 

@Jenniferjohnso3 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Cheri7713
Contributor

I have had the same problem and it’s really making me so mad... it tells me that it’s been sent like 4 days ago and I am like 100 videos away from the $600 one and I’m ready to just delete the dang game all together
MsMara
Contributor

They make plenty of money. There’s a reason for them wanting us to watch so many videos. I just haven’t figured out their agenda. Thing is, it’s false advertising .
Nchlpg
Contributor

It said for me that it failed after waiting 5/6 days