how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oasera96 

Do a web search to make sure the game is not a scam. By what I am finding, this could be one of those scam game apps that promises real money but don’t pay out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

donmathis56
Contributor
Contributor
I am inquiring about my winnings from neon pop number 2048 . I cashed out for the first time on 12/20/20. I hope you’re doing your due diligence & monitoring there slow/ if at all response time. I keep looking for my winnings & it was processed and now it is pending!! It stated 72 hours!!! It has been 21 days . I find that totally ridiculous. Please let me know what you can do to help me out. It’s sad because I really like the game. Thanks Don.
Login to Me Too

Mahoganydaniels
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know where my money is from Neon Pop Numbers if I don’t receive my money in my pay pal Neon Pop Numbers will be getting sued for false advertisement and lying to me and telling me I will have my money instantly. I am very upset at this moment.
Login to Me Too

Kelly176
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm curious,did you ever see a deposit from that game, I myself supposedly have 700.00 coming from them
Login to Me Too

Jennjaci
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't gotten mine either. On some games it says 72 hrs. When I go back and check it says 333 hrs and blah blah blah
Login to Me Too

Kelly176
Contributor
Contributor

Yes and I’m also curious why there are no answers here. Why doesn’t someone from this PayPal answer about these games promising to pay out, having 3 day events and lying to get ya on there jumping thru all their hoops for what§ and PayPal is all over these games, why is it like this they supposedly monitor this forum where are the answers to why they don’t honor what’s owed

Login to Me Too

Knightmama
New Community Member
Same problem but with the 1010 block game .... over 4000 dollars .the 1st 800. Said success after the wait time was up but I cant find it in my PayPal or email ..
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019K
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same issue with a few different games. All seem to have the same game developer. I've even emailed them and still no response from anyone.
Login to Me Too

Meena_Ponnu
Contributor
Contributor
I can't find my money which I got from 1010! Block fun game at paypal
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meena_Ponnu 

That game is a scam, dude. Do some research on it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.