how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Legendarypopper
Contributor
Contributor
Has any one played cash money games and was able to cash out on PayPal ,I played so many games and cashed out money so many times but nothing is showing on my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Tammymink3
New Community Member
Supposedly I had $200 that was transferred to PayPal and on my pages shows that I have had no activity and I sure can't find the $200 and PayPal all you do is get to text no help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tammymink3 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zurabulbula
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I wonder why I saved $ 900 and did not pay into the account, why? Games do not fit in my account and why and I can not activate a bank card account can you help me

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zurabulbula 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jayney409
New Community Member
Still waiting to be paid out think this game is a scam I've got 2 and half grand to get and it's with the human service which isnt working keeps saying try again in 2 hours any one else had a problem with this game
Login to Me Too

Shadina
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get ahold of human service first timer here on the game
Login to Me Too

Tcaudle3Latoya9
Contributor
Contributor
Me to trying to get my money I have a account with paypal want to no the problem I need help please
Login to Me Too

lumbeetribe43
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received my $1400 either
Login to Me Too

olive410
Contributor
Contributor
I think these games are fake its the same with aces solitaire it says success pay out but the money doesn't show in your paypal well not yet showing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.