how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Im_D211

Well, Hey!

Let me be the first to say, I was sent a payment from a game site that I had won HUNDREDS of dollar's.

Gods honest truth! They sent to my PayPal my winnings for all the time that I put in and money that I had won.

And by their calculations they sent me a whopping $00.03!! 

Hand to my God! Not one word here is untrue! So yes, you can win money on those sites but it is what they regulate it out to be.

I think that there is someone behind the scenes that is getting payed per click, by selling ad space, That is why there are so many ads in those games.

We click on the ad to make it go away, someone gets payed, We see an ad that we find interest in and we click on it someone gets payed and if we order from that ad, that someone gets  part of the money that was spent on the item in the ad.  

And we get to support that someone that's lying to us. Put this all together and " WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS AN OLD TIME"  "" SCAM ""!!

And we the people should be able to turn around and sue these game promoters with a class action law suit. BUTTT NOOO! we cant , If you go into the sites terms & condisitons you will find what we are up againts when we play their game. THAT'S ALL!

Login to Me Too

mitzimae101
Contributor
Contributor
HECK NO!!! Don’t do that!!
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
It's legal. If you pay the tax return properly, you will not be tax evaded.
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
I just want funds on PayPal account
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
You will never get it. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games.
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
I have played these game for alone time thinking I will get paid, but it won’t happen. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games. Play them if you like them or delete them but you will never get paid.
Login to Me Too

Jilly4
Contributor
Contributor

Why is PayPal allowing Fake Games and Apps such as Swipe To Blast to promote them selves using PayPal as fake and fraudulent advertising . Every game has PayPal all over it . I don’t understand PayPal ????? These games promise money in return for earning the money and watching advertisements and payment through PayPal and they give nothing. 😡

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jilly4 

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.
So they give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions or research whether games really pay out.

The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kelly176
Contributor
Contributor
Really! Me too pay pay,I've been searching for how to contact pay pay to ask them why or how PayPal could allow for these liars to muddy their reputation with these ghastly lies and false hope?! It keeps bringing me here so I logged in to inquire here. Just the fact it said if I'd play their new game for 3 days I could cash out all the monies I won at the end of the 3 day trial and it would be sent directly to my PayPal account.OK so it then ask me to bind my PayPal email address, I did it,and it then claimed the transaction successful, so where's the money PayPal? Please dont be insulted or take my questioning in the wrong manner ok but it does Make me have to also wonder? Is it deposited and we're not getting it because its funneled elsewhere? I'm very sorry for asking that but hey its possible right? I mean why else are they going to sponsor or allow their good name to be used to lure people in because they trust their PayPal accounts?
Login to Me Too

Tula1
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree with you both PayPal and Amazon shouldn’t allow it and should investigate them total false advertising all that want is for you to watch their adverts so the company earn the cash not the player Shame on PayPal and Amazon for allowing it!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.