how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Livelife16 

You should really start your own thread and not post on anothers or replies get confusing.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zebo2
Contributor
Contributor
I have a voucher that says $300 payed to your PayPal account please check account. Yet when I check it's not there.
Login to Me Too

judyann0425
Contributor
Contributor
Is it paying app?
Login to Me Too

Hotelgirl1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. And the ones that supposedly pay you have to pay to use the game. Maybe PayPal should not let them use their logo also same with CashApp. I’m done
Login to Me Too

Debramikrut61
Contributor
Contributor
I have a PayPal cash card and withdrawn money from my games but I haven't seen it yet on my card
Login to Me Too

Rartur
Contributor
Contributor
Los card que he llenado con sus respectivos valores me han costado tiempo para ganarlos y dicen que el dinero lo han mandado a mi paypal acount, pero no me aparece por favor que esta pasando. Tendre que tomar medidas
Login to Me Too

Tam47
New Community Member

I won money on a game 1700 and it said its in your Paypal account. And said suceed has been processed whereas my money 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tam47 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

joeyhoey80
New Community Member
I've been playing games on my phone for money, and you can really make some good wins. Most people send their money they win into their PP account, using the PP app. This is my problem. I have the app, but it doesn't work for me. I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. All help will be greatly appreciated. .
Login to Me Too

Greeneyezsmoove
Contributor
Contributor
I'm playing tile magic/match n win game and 2048 war game. Both games says succeed to PayPal that money is in my account. I'm from United States and it stated on my profile. How come/ how lying does it take to be received in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.