how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

MickeyDC
Contributor
Contributor
Try Merge 10 I've won I phone an 13 hundred on Paypal got more to put on both haven't gotten. Anything yet I loved playing I would play hours I loved it I believed with big names like Apple an Amazon an PayPal on the app that this is a honest app that really wants players to play a lot I still love this app but I'm just going to post on every thing I am allowed to post on pay off
Login to Me Too

buttnaked2128
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing the game super dice and have had $400 cash out and it says it successfully posted to my email however I have not seen a penny of it.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@buttnaked2128 

Hi,

Its a scam. No ‘real’ game that pays out will pay out that much. Never. It’s a fantasy. Please do a web search on reports of non-payment on these games before playing. There so many of these games promising to pay big bucks but don’t. Bamboozling people and preying on people’s need for money these days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20210208c
I have been playing pop number I have won 300 dollars and they will not send me my money on ply pal
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Well I have been playing a few. 1010 block there’s 3 different amounts says it’s paid out but nothing in my PayPal. So think these games are fake. How can they advertise that. That they say they pay out. Those people showing they have tons of cash from playing theses games is crap.
Login to Me Too

Melissadawn1
I'm having the same problem with this game. I have emailed them and no response. It's all fake. I'm trying to find a way to bring this to the public so nobody plays these games and gets taken advantage of
Login to Me Too

dyamondldy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

The game is not fake its the advertisements that entice the players to continue to play. Use the game at your own risk. Reach out to the developer. Let them know how you feel. It wont change anything, but it sure helps to feel better

Login to Me Too

Winkle83
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal won't let me link any of my games
Login to Me Too

soulofire
Contributor
Contributor
Won money on Block Go. When cash in ask me my email said go to my paypal account in so many days money never appeared
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Pretty much same here. So I say it’s all fake which is crap
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.