how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lashawn33
Contributor
Contributor
This game (1010 BlockFun) if fraudulent and scams people from time and energy. I'm a single mom who can't work and was hoping to cash out to keep my power on and I can't because of false advertising games as this one. 😡
Login to Me Too

angsue1951
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get paid for my cashed out winnings
Login to Me Too

Kawhia1973
Contributor
Contributor
Played Shooting Virus Game, still waiting for payment.
Login to Me Too

Jackiem163
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting for payment.

Login to Me Too

Wendy780
Contributor
Contributor
Same it's still not in
Login to Me Too

Janetsm1
New Community Member
I'm was playing Swipe To Blast and reached my cash out amount. But the game is askin for my pay pal info. I do not know that or where to get it.
Login to Me Too

Ya117
New Community Member
HAS ANYONE HAD A PROBLEM WHEN PLAYING GAMES AND YOUR REWARDS HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND PENDANT AND SENTENCE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND YOU DON'T SEE IT WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.
Login to Me Too

Faz7
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ya117 I am also having the same problem and aswell. I am thinking of reporting the app 'Shake Shake Tree' to claim all my money owed in PayPal by the gaming app 'Shake Shake the tree'. Please let me know how we can receive our owed money on that app first before I report them as they are breaking the Trading Law aswell and we can possibly claim compensation from them for breaking the International Trade Law.
Login to Me Too

Boss_Mann90
Contributor
Contributor
This some **bleep**
Login to Me Too

MickeyDC
Contributor
Contributor
Why does paypal and google play Amazon and apple allow these Games to promise to pay out I've won almost 3 grand in paypal cash Almost 2 grand in Amazon gift cards and a Apple I phone all the aps say check paypal account or contact Human services and never supplies a phone number or email I've tried numerous times to contact app developers with no reply.. my dad and Uncle an aunt are senitors and best attorneys in D.C should I ask them to check into this since it all seems to be fraudulent advertising please advise ???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.