how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

TalosZT
Contributor
Contributor
Hi by TalosZT
Login to Me Too

CJyn7586
Contributor
Contributor

This is the same thing that I'm experiencing. I was really hoping they were legit because I've been impacted by COVID and need the money. I'm still looking for contact information. If I find anything, I'll share. Good luck on getting this all resolved.

Login to Me Too

Monisue
Contributor
Contributor
How do you remove PayPal information from game
Login to Me Too

CJyn7586
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think that's possible. I'm going to reach out to PayPal to see if they can block the platforms, but I'm now concerned I've given my information to scammers.

Login to Me Too

Daril12345
Contributor
Contributor

Walfboi
Contributor
Contributor
I am the same 1300 dollars and watched 300 apps
Login to Me Too

millerbreanna89
Contributor
Contributor
Me to and you can't even come in contact with them it's a scam they do this so they can get paid they can get paid each time we download these type of games so I'm going to just stop downloading these games and download the ones that pay me it may take forever but it pays at least you're getting something out of it then better than nothing
Login to Me Too

Have you gotten the funds yet after waiting the 3 to 5 business days? I too won money in a game app and the app says that it's been transferred to my PayPal account, but I haven't gotten anything. I'm now thinking I may have to wait the 3-5 business days.
Login to Me Too

Wood0817
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my money from my game. Its been 3-5 and its still not there.
Login to Me Too

So my story is I've over $1600 the game says has been delivered to my paypal, but there is nothing.  I thought I should wait 3 to 5 business days in the event they pay by bank transfer.   

This is wrong of them and I feel something should be done about how they are doing people.   I screen shot everything in the process leading up to the message where it says the money has been delivered, and it says success.  If your not trying to commit fraud somehow, you would not mislead people that they will get paid, that payment is processing and then success.  You would not make them wait.  

Everyone who has played believing they are getting money for playing, invest alot of time watching ads, by people, businesses and products that have paid this game developer money to advertise in all those video's you have to watch. 

I think a class action lawsuit needs to be filed against all those misleading game developers.  Just my opinion

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.