how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Meg74
Contributor
Contributor
My game says money was transferred to my paypal account but it's not there. Are all games fake? How do I get my money
Login to Me Too

Rezana
Contributor
Contributor
I have spent many hours playing these games but still waiting for even the first real payout.I have sent request for payment through PayPal but still no response. How do I collect?
Login to Me Too

Pearl27
Contributor
Contributor
Where is the money that's suppose to be on my card hundreds.... Nothing
Login to Me Too

catalina1981
Contributor
Contributor
how can i get my money rewarded from the games 2048 solitaire app? saying that my money are already transfer to my paypal account just check in to my playpal account...please help me to check in to playpal account..where can i found that playpal?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@catalina1981 

Please check if the money making apps you are using/playing are a scam or not. If the pay out is real it should be fairly instant. Those scam apps can be made to say the funds are transferred but there really is no transfer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Roughnecksister
New Community Member
I have the same problem. And what is playpal account? Never heard of it
Login to Me Too

Paktam17
Contributor
Contributor
anyone can help . 2048 in apps get a money it that real ? or fake ?
Login to Me Too

Brownsugar9
Contributor
Contributor

I can't tell I've been playing two games for along time And I haven't got shirt .The two games I was playing . Was .playing Connect Number An Pop Star Magic. I've been trying to Collect my money for a Damm Long Time.But I no everyone got there picks.So the best thing for me to do Is go Nation Wide With This .I have. Talked to PayPal ..People that made them Spam??!!! **bleep** Games.Iam trying to wait to see if I am going to get my damm money.The first game is..Connect Number-N L C 6 X Y 7.. 2nd.gamePop Star Magic...4 2 J V C W Y...Thank You.??!! But I am getting ready to go. Nation Wide ??!!.With This . Everyone got there picks .Not rite. That's Why I am Goi mmm g Nation Wide .Because My Picture Is On Them Games...Not Rite PayPal.??!!.An Who ever Else.??!!!Julia <Removed>.An I won them games Fair....!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Login to Me Too

Skiver_1986
I feel the same as you on this its bull **bleep** they need to pay us now
Login to Me Too

MissC999
Contributor
Contributor
So anybody got the $$$
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.