how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

RavenGenson

Mgsrrido
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem with a game called tree for money.
Login to Me Too

Bettycongleton2
Contributor
Contributor
I too have not received my money, i have been playing since December 5, 2020. I have won over $5000 from this game, and I haven't played again since January 4, 2021
Login to Me Too

Bettycongleton2
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem and when you contact the developer they will not get back to you and neither will paypal about why they would let the game use them if they will not stand behind and make the game developers pay the money people win. There are three other games that I can not get the money I have won and they are also using paypal as the payout method to get money.
Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone I will tell you again They are all in it together They try to keep us on as long as they can on their site because the longer we play the more they get paid. I will never see the 10,000 $ I won on neon magic dice or the 6,456 $ I currently have on solitaire pop. But I'm going to keep running it up because if a law suit starts I'm going to make sure what comes around goes around. And that's going to be my new money belt that goes around my waist. Lol
Login to Me Too

Delyth1981
Contributor
Contributor
I was meant to be receiving 2 payments from block legend for £300 £800 and I have not received any payment from them yet they say it has been processed to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Delyth1981 

@Jwilson1984 

@Bettycongleton2 

@Mgsrrido 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jlove24
Contributor
Contributor
iOS game block puzzle by Unity in - website for terms and conditions is in Chinese - says not able to translate through Google or Siri. Says I successfully completed 5 levels And made 5 separate claims ranging from Feb 27 to March 25 with tasks completed - says SUCCESS but nothing has been processed or paid to date. App was last updated on my iPhone10 through the Apple store March 8 . Next move for me to make suggestions?
Login to Me Too

ElroyTroyBoy72
Contributor
Contributor
How to get money from the games I played and earrings
Login to Me Too

Gonnasueyou3
Contributor
Contributor
I want to start a class action lawsuits against call these companies taking advantage of us and stealing are data bull **bleep** time for us to get together and get paid my lm if interested drop it name a note and email so I can contact u thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.