how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Sidatcheson
Contributor
Contributor
Yes money problem receiving money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sidatcheson 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evelyn25rita19
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I played three for money and they said my money was sent but there is no money in my account from them. I would very much like my payments please.
Login to Me Too

Cleitosantos23m
New Community Member
Quero sabe pq eu ainda não recebie do. Jogos já tem dois meses que eu fis a transferência pro meu paypal e ainda nao caiu de dois jogos number marge master e bleck legenD e quero uma respostas
Login to Me Too

CPoppy
New Community Member
Has anyone played this game and was able to cash out?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CPoppy 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Latoyanelson26
New Community Member
WOW **bleep**N REALLY
Login to Me Too

Efur
Contributor
Contributor
This is not real... why they didn't give the gift?
Login to Me Too

sawadkimberly
Contributor
Contributor
they havent send me the money earned though i completed it all plus it says payment successful though theres nothing sent
Login to Me Too

Kstinnett
Contributor
Contributor
I've been paying playing these games and it says it's going to my PayPal but then it says check your playpal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.