how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Rolsenjr72
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive money won from a game app. Game says the money I won was a success to my PayPal account but nothin in my account
Login to Me Too

AmoreMamii
New Community Member
I recently won $300 from a game and it not showing on my PayPal account. How do I cash out to my account ?
Login to Me Too

Bigkay2020
Contributor
Contributor
How can i get my earnings
Login to Me Too

KIYANA19
Contributor
Contributor
Ha has anyone played tree for money that has a PayPal account and if you did did you get to redeem your funds did you even get to get asked what is your PayPal account information or is this account is it a scam
Login to Me Too

Claudia156
Contributor
Contributor
Mein Post gilt nicht nur für "Trees dir Money", sondern für alle derart angebotenen Spiele bei Google. Dieses Problem liegt nicht bei PayPal, sondern Beschwerden sollten an Google gehen, da die Spiele dort gelistet sind. Wenn diese Spiele tatsächlich Betrug sind, dann ist die komplette Werbung in den Spielen für all diese Spiele vorsätzlicher Betrug. Ich denke, das kann Google sich nicht leisten! Macht bitte von Euren Spielen und Geldanforderungen aus den Spielen mit Namen der Spielen, Screenshots und sendet das an Euer (Land) entsprechenden Google HQ. Ich bin von Google Chat nur an die Spiele-Entwickler verwiesen worden, doch die reagieren überhaupt nicht. Google muss sehen, dass es ein weitreichendes Problem ist. Viele halten/ versuchen sich in der jetzigen Corona-Situation mit solchen Quellen über Wasser zu halten. Seit mutig und macht es. Bei mir steht da inzwischen eine Summe von gut 8.000 € im Raum durch die Spiele.
Login to Me Too

Kniess2112
New Community Member
Where can I find my money that I won ? it said PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Irenesznober
New Community Member
I have played Shake Shake tree and cashed out ..on site game says successful but no payment arrived..all my games show success but no money ever reached PayPal
Login to Me Too

hutchinsonvivia
Contributor
Contributor

I have been playing a couple of games that has winnings connected to paypal. Once I did everything the game asked me to do, I cashed out. I have been playing the waiting game for my payment. 1st it was $200 now I am waiting on $300 and a $400 deposit. I need to know if I am being SCAMMED by Paypal or the game or both?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hutchinsonvivia 

The games are a sham. Why would a multinational company such as PayPal intentionally, deliberately get involved to do scams like this?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hutchinsonvivia
Contributor
Contributor
Because money is money no matter where it comes from. And if paypal has no knowledge of games using their name in a fraud then they are definitely reliable also. So the question is why wouldn't they?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.