how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Temp20221021ab
Contributor
Contributor

it was approved but i got notice today payment delivry failed. anyone exorienced this> this money is not from gambling infcat paypal is the medium to use when they pa you

Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
You wont get it. I'm sorry to be blunt. I'm owed thousands and had so many saying they have deposited to PayPal but they dont, they haven't and they will never. Anyone who says they received any kind of substantial payment is lying.
Login to Me Too

gmaof2angels
New Community Member

I have alreadywon 2000 on the game (blockgo) and it says it has been successfully added to my paypal account yet it has not been added when i log in.... please help with this problem i have tried everything

Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
You wont get it. It would have been instant payment to PayPal. The are all con artists. Have you noticed the same faces advertise the games. That idiot with the lo g hair and a hat turn backwards or the girl with the big glasses. I'm owed thousands but I wont get it. They say they e sent it but that's just for the next advertisers to pay them and in turn **bleep** you over. Sorry to break to sad news.
Login to Me Too

DDZAPATA305
New Community Member
I am in the USA and it says that two payments were successful to my paypal account but there is no record anything was posted to my account from the game block go.i have many payments from that game that are pending transfer still put these two say succeeded transfer to account. How long does it take money to post
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
Money going to PayPal is instant. They haven't sent anything andveont be. The claim they paid you is to con other game advertisers who in turn will do the same
Login to Me Too

CramGaming
New Community Member

hi im from the philippines , and i need some walkthrough on how to transfer game page earnings to my paypal account, and im trying to link my paypal account to my gcash but it wont go through. PayPal community 

Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
It's a SCAM!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20221017D
New Community Member
2048 wow game dose not payout
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
I have questions with these games that say that pay to your pay pal account. Am just wondering if they are for real or they just want you to believe that. If it is for real does the money go into your PayPal account ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.