how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Lisaskinner212
Contributor
Contributor
I see the money in the game, but can't receive it.
Login to Me Too

Jasonbaker39
New Community Member
Ive been playing a money game they said they sent the money to my account but nothing is there is there something I can do?
Login to Me Too

Barbara5630
New Community Member
Money transferred from online game to PayPal. Transfer was a success but money not showing in PayPal account help please
Login to Me Too

Flowerchild40
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been playing a game 2048 pop numbers and I’ve won 300$ and 400$ It says I would receive it in 72 hours and but when I look it up on the game it still pending I have not received it from I’m waiting on my card because I don’t have it yet Do I have to have a card account or bank account
Login to Me Too

campbellbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Needing help with this??

Login to Me Too

Roberta25
Contributor
Contributor
Same here and I want to know can you transfer it my main account
Login to Me Too

Leroystickler66
New Community Member
I have been playing the games online that are saying they will pay out to your paypal account. I have contacted the merchant and still have not received my money. Is it normal for PayPal not to back me with the issue. Or is this all fales advertisement on all parties
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
shooting all vils, regarding this game, there is a fact that when you enter the code, the number of views jumps up and the set amount is cheaper than you think. The amount of money you can receive at the beginning is $ 2, and we are currently verifying whether you can watch it 1200 times and finally manage it for cash.
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
Regarding the game of this company, there is a fact that the number of views jumps up when you enter the code, and the set amount is cheaper than you think. The amount of money you can receive at the beginning is $ 2, and we are currently verifying whether you can watch it 1200 times and finally manage it for cash.
Login to Me Too

Nunezedgar2205
Contributor
Contributor
I have redeemed/cast out an amount from games and it will be delivered with in 72hrs.. But till now cast out amount failed or unavailable!? Is there any possibility I could received it? Thanks for somebody who could tell me if it's real?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.