how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Babyaddison
Contributor
Contributor
I have won a lot of money playing games and it said that the money was successfully transferred to my pay pal account but I’m not seeing it in my account! Why? I want answers immediately
Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
Because it's a SCAM it's not real.
Login to Me Too

Mamatam
Contributor
Contributor

How to transfermoney from Games app to my paypal acct.

Login to Me Too

Kevin350
New Community Member
East wenatchee $1,000 and block go they should be send they said they send it to PayPal and it was it never showed up there's
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a email to Google HQ and they said that they would like into it. I am suggesting that you write the time and date and keep good records because this

might go legal and sending emails to the app designers is a waste of time. I will try to keep everyone informed

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Same here I think everyone should email Google HQ and let them know how many people are being lied to and you will get a response.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

I am telling all those people to send emails to Google HQ and let them know what is going on I did and they did respond back. Also keep the dates and the amount paper or picture.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem I suggest that we all send emails to Google HQ and let them know as to is going on. They will respond because they will get back to also document the amount and the dates that it was supposed be in your account.

Login to Me Too

Grace651
New Community Member

How do i recieve money from game  thats hooked upto my paypal accont.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grace651 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.