how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Joanne2024
Contributor
Contributor
Preferences for receiving payments Check in here xx I changed some important directives for payment in here. This was a BLOCK to receiving payments xx I'm trying xx nz xx I'll get back to you xx community concerned of these payout-blocks xx
Login to Me Too

zanni1
Contributor
Contributor

Playing game on my phone. Put in correct details. Says payment is send and to check my paypal account. Nothing there. How long will it take the funds appear in my account, it will be in dollars.

Login to Me Too

Wesbrookjl
Contributor
Contributor
We all have the same problem. I have emailed the developer twice. I think we should be able to use for false advertising. Has anyone actually paid to play the game? Like bought a membership or anything? I think block legends says to get paid you are suppose to become a VIP which is 4.99 or 5.99 per week. You get a 2 day trial then pay the fee and supposeedly if you play 4 day in a row then you can cash out real money.
Login to Me Too

Niamba
Contributor
Contributor
I never received an option to become a member or anything like that. I’m gonna stop playing until this situation comes to a head or is resolved I’ve been playing for months watching all those videos now it says they’ve successfully sent $700 to my PayPal but when I check nothing
Login to Me Too

bonnieb105-105
Contributor
Contributor

How do I find the email adresses

Login to Me Too

siham100
Contributor
Contributor
hello ,plz did you get your money from the game???
Login to Me Too

Dawn1958B
New Community Member
I have been playing a Paypal paying game on my phone and when I reach the payout stage I get a message that says delivery failed.
Login to Me Too

R_H48
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t cash out on PayPal gaming app (Dice Show) unable to redeem fund’s earnings from game !!!! Also could only redeem a small amount and that status (Release queue) ????????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@R_H48 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AgyeiErnest
Contributor
Contributor
They paid
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.