how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Darlenetf1972
Need my money
Login to Me Too

Rvshadow17
Contributor
Contributor
anyone know who are the creators of the app starry legend? It would be good to know and make a joint claim since they have scammed us all ..... they owe me more than 5000 dollars since last year and there is no response, one cannot communicate with them, you write them emails and They never respond, it is incredible that they use the PayPal name so that they generate trust with users and thus we play like fools and they earn money at the cost of lying to us. does anyone have additional information? It is time we do something ..... I had already forgotten about this but the truth is that every time I see more people cheating them and nobody does anything ..... there has to be a way to sue them and make them pay and Let the whole world know who are those clowns who play with people's illusion and earn money with it
Login to Me Too

Temp20210201b
1010! Block fun has not contacted me and I didn't get paid how can I get my money to PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
I’m beginning to think we all need to quit playing the games! So they guit making their money as far as the developers & PayPal we should close our accounts with them! They all lose money without us !
Login to Me Too

ManYical
Contributor
Contributor
An issue, I imagine, with this suggestion is that there are millions upon millions of players across the globe. I am not stating that this would not work, however, I believe that by the time there are enough players that quit playing the games, we will be receiving Social Security or be six feet under.
Login to Me Too

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent 1010! Block fun about 15 emails and have never received a response yet and no money owe me $2000
Login to Me Too

Hockeygranny
Contributor
Contributor

I have been asking this question for over 6 months and have never gotten an answer from pay pal.  nor can you contact the service desk and get an answer.

Login to Me Too

Glbdragon
New Community Member
Has anyone ever gotten paid from this game
Login to Me Too

Joanne2024
Contributor
Contributor
I've selected all of the payout amounts as I've qualified to plus $6000.00 still in play atm. I have reached it's first 60 hour wait/processing timeframe, then it restarted !?? I am sure my PayPal account is active & hungry for payment. I don't understand this?? No payment but same game my friend xx another 60 hours & I'll let you know. Nz xx disappointed xx
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.