how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Raymondfisher17 

I wouldn't suppose this was a game you downloaded off the App Store or Google Play store as most of them are fakes/frauds which we have had alot of questions regarding this in the past week.

Thanks

Harley

If you found this helpful, give me a kudo!

Login to Me Too

Foolay
New Community Member
Hey guys??i was playing this game for money on my phone..and it said it was successfully sent to my paypal account...now the question is do i have to wait to receive my paypal card activate it to see my balance that i won from this online game...
Login to Me Too

Carolbdr42458
New Community Member

I've been playing this game for almost a month, won by completing the games. Expect to receive the cash but nothing happened after 3 weeks.  Is this a scam? I've been checking my Paypal account but nothing.  Please help so I can delete the games. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Ana201
Contributor
Contributor
It's been a few weeks that I'm playing 2048 CARDS and I could get 200(01-21),300(01-21),500(10-21),600(10-21) and 800(13-21)dollars they were processing and today I decided to look at how the situation was, it's showing "success" but when I went to check my paypal just had nothing. And it has already given the period of 7 to 15 days.
Login to Me Too

Itzpasha
Contributor
Contributor
Money its not deposite to my account plz give me. Money....
Login to Me Too

Itzpasha
Contributor
Contributor
How to earn the money plzz tell me someone?
Login to Me Too

Itzpasha
Contributor
Contributor

How do I receive money I've won from a game hexagon fever

Login to Me Too

The game dice show I’ve made over my amount an cashed out on three different times an still no pay out on my PayPal account now I just checked from a month ago waiting an my first payout, claim to have been received but not in my account now the second pay out says (release queue )an I’m almost sure I won’t get that either please someone tell me wats really going on because I feel it should be something done with these scammers an believe me I write down date /time an games ive played an the days I cashed out .😡
Login to Me Too

Mandie13
Contributor
Contributor
Hi got verification from an online game that I played that my payment was successful and transfer to my PayPal account but when I go to my PayPal account there was still nothing in my account. Please help
Login to Me Too

Fairey99
Contributor
Contributor
2048 hexagon fever didn't pay me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.