how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

If you are having an issue transferring funds to a bank account, debit card or another PayPal account I would suggest there is a temporary security block on your account. This can normally be cleared by waiting an additional 48hrs and not making any attempts in between that time in the meantime check to see if the following has been verified on your account.

Bank Account

Debit/Credit Card

Phone Number

Email Address

Also check if there are any outstanding limitations on your account which is usually would tell you in the notifications tab on the home page.

Thanks,
Harley <removed>

If this has resolved your issue, please give me a KUDO!

Login to Me Too

kevinwootten197
Contributor
Contributor
Still nothing in my account. Won over a thousand dollars,says it was a successful transfer but yet again...zero balance
Login to Me Too

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Are you able to provide me on where you have won these funds and supposedly paid out too?

Thanks,

Harley <removed>

Login to Me Too

kevinwootten197
Contributor
Contributor
Neonballmaster and shooting all virus. Pay out for NBM was two hundred,three hundred and five hundred. Pay out for SAV is two hundred. Says everything was posted to my account but no there is nothing there.
Login to Me Too

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kevinwootten197 

Unfortunately PayPal couldn't assist you with third party payments, however I have done plenty of research on these games and they are indeed a scam in order to win money you play the game and watch ads which earns them revenue. I am sorry about this and be aware next time 🙂

Thanks

Harley

If you found this helpful, give me a kudo!

Login to Me Too

MrsMorgan1214
Contributor
Contributor
Its says that the money i received from a game is in my paypal account but its not ... NEED HELP PLEASE
Login to Me Too

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MrsMorgan1214 

If there is any chance you downloaded the game from the App Store or Google Play store it is most likely a scam which allows users to earn money in game in return for watching ads while playing for the game.

We have had around 20 people make questions regarding the same thing today.

Thanks,

Harley

If this help please give me a kudo! 🙂

Login to Me Too

MrsMorgan1214
Contributor
Contributor
So its a scam
Login to Me Too

tinacarrion
New Community Member
Having the same issue with this and 2 other games
Login to Me Too

Romamanganaro1
Contributor
Contributor
My account is good with paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.