how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@robinsegers 

Is it one of these ''games''. Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mistylynn34
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get paid from online gaming and surveys
Login to Me Too

JUNEJONE
New Community Member
Made money from a game and they said they sent it to me on PayPal and I don't see it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JUNEJONE 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Debsue
New Community Member
I won money on online game they want my e-mail which I have but they also want my paypal account where do I find what they want?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Debsue 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Penny52
Contributor
Contributor
Is this a scam game or what,??? I've done the processing, then pending,now it's successful, how do I know the length of time to enter my PayPal account?????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Penny52 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

annalgate1972
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing a game that apparently sends payments to paypal after 15days.....time has counted down yet still no payment to my PayPal account....please help me understand what is happening on how long it takes to show up to paypal account
Login to Me Too

BRENDAMARLOW
How do I receive money from game apps, the amount was processing then it said pending and now it says succeed how and when do I get the money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.