how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

dptolli
Contributor
Contributor
It hasnt showed up on mine either from Block Go
Login to Me Too

Neelameganrajan
Contributor
Contributor
I can't resif money from paypal game
Login to Me Too

Theresah2
I withdrew from several game apps magic dice popstar magic and money tree but haven't received payment been three weeks now
Login to Me Too

Wilken2020
New Community Member

Hi, hello. i have been playing these apps on my phone that are supposed to pay out money through paypal and wondering if they are all scams or if they really do pay out the money you win?

Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
All scams
Login to Me Too

natashanzs
Contributor
Contributor
merge 2248
Login to Me Too

Jurb81
New Community Member
How long do these games take to pay out cashed out over a week ago and still nothing hit my paypal yet
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
You wont get it. Even if they say they are sending it or have sent it. I'm owed so much money from games but have never ever been paid. Payment to PayPal is instant. No delay, no payment has been sent. I've watched so many of their videos. They should be sued. And google should be held accountable for advertising them.
Login to Me Too

Bongs_kay1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I have a question about the PayPal im a game player and it pays through PayPal and it says they have been transferred my money to my account.. Bt my balance here is 00 so it takes how much time to reflect.
Login to Me Too

RamsVet89
Contributor
Contributor
Good question I'd like to know myself. Someone please give us a hand.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.