how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Xceltegx
New Community Member
Am having same issue
Login to Me Too

Katstearns
Contributor
Contributor
Why isn’t PayPal pursuing these fake game apps that are advertising their logo as payment method?
Login to Me Too

parhamrick
Contributor
Contributor
I figured it was to good to be true. As far as paypal. I ordered something from market place and the merchant actually had paypal name in his company. I had proof that i never recieved item but paypal made every excuse not to pay me. Lost all respect for paypal
Login to Me Too

RidleyT1
Contributor
Contributor
I played falls pop 3D all the way up to 199.and some change then I got get money
Login to Me Too

RidleyT1
Contributor
Contributor
Wasted my time for fss as lee advertising of falls pop 3d
Login to Me Too

Amandapanda32
New Community Member
So how do i get my money its says it was supposed to show up in my account and i sure could use the money i won.
Login to Me Too

TameraPhair
Contributor
Contributor
I am actually still waiting for any type of good news myself. I am now at 2200 that says succeed but nothing.
Login to Me Too

Daisymaelynnall
New Community Member
Do you get paid for playing game n watching commercials? I have not yet received ANY Payouts yet. Nothing in my gmail.been a few weeks now and I have other money pending. Please let me know if this game is LEGIT!
Login to Me Too

Beck1985
Contributor
Contributor
Why won't they accept my PayPal account number it says to give my PayPal account number but when I do it says it's wrong I have checked my account number and it's not wrong. Anyone else have that problem?
Login to Me Too

Shortylara26
New Community Member
I have played a couple of games that have stated they deposited money into my account. When I check, it's not there. My email address is confirmed and I don't see anywhere that my account hasn't been verified. I am wondering if I did anything wrong and what I need to do to recieve the money. There isn't anything like email, notifications,showing it was even put there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.