how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marcellina1 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Emma239
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried to cash out 3 different times with this game each time it says it was successful but nothing g shows in my PayPal account 😒
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Emma239 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jackthewinner
New Community Member
Collecting money from games that I have won on.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jackthewinner 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

BigTexasPaul86
New Community Member
How do i go about receiving money from a game that I was playing. These games are sponsoring or advertising the name PayPal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BigTexasPaul86 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

fpvision123
Contributor
Contributor
Go Block said that they payout ti paypal but can't find any transactions from them on it. Has anyone else having same problem.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fpvision123 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AQUABEAR23
Contributor
Contributor
Reached 800.00 trying to cash out saying processing press button again says money has been claimed dont see nothing in my bank acct or PayPal acct. Another fraud game all these games are scammers. They get you to play them the more you play the more money they make because they charge for the ads.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.