cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

fpvision123
Contributor

GO BLOCK GAME

Go Block said that they payout ti paypal but can't find any transactions from them on it. Has anyone else having same problem.
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: GO BLOCK GAME

@fpvision123 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
AQUABEAR23
Contributor

BIG WIN SOLITAIRE

Reached 800.00 trying to cash out saying processing press button again says money has been claimed dont see nothing in my bank acct or PayPal acct. Another fraud game all these games are scammers. They get you to play them the more you play the more money they make because they charge for the ads.
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: BIG WIN SOLITAIRE

@AQUABEAR23 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Saygesgranny2
Contributor

Not payed for winnings

I have $1400.00 coming from winnings on a game. They said payments were a success. There is no money in my pay pal card.
Tags (1)
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Not payed for winnings

@Saygesgranny2 

Advice is voluntary.
MarciaLay
Contributor

Sevierville, TN

How do I transfer my money from my game to my PayPal account?
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Sevierville, TN

@MarciaLay 

Advice is voluntary.
Vina31
New Community Member

Re: Account taken over - money stolen - Paypal won't respond

So I played game call tree for money but money has not hit paypal account
Forrestersmate
Contributor

Re: Account taken over - money stolen - Paypal won't respond

I played the game repeatedly and maxed out all the pay pal cards in payment. Game says it's put the money in my  account also, but they lied. I should have over $6000. from this game and two others but they lie when they say they've paid your account and they never respond to customer service. It's a scam and it will not help your financial straits. It was not the help it promised to be.

forrestersmate