how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Mikaja_3
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a lawyer out there that can help us get our money from Neon Pop Numbers. I have screen shots of all of my cash outs that have yet to happen. Would like to know if we have any recourse for the fraud!

Login to Me Too

Darkmeat75
Contributor
Contributor
Hey cash three times n still haven't received my payment to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

AlohaKimo
Contributor
Contributor
The same people own and run all the Pop Numbers. Pop Numbers, Pop Number Master, and Neon Pop Numbers! I have played all three and have gotten nothing. Chinese company. I went all the way through the Pop Numbers up to a sum of $4500 and got nothing. They must be making a fortune paying out nothing and getting paid for every advertisement we had to watch! I don’t know why PayPal doesn’t do something. I guess they are making money and we really don’t matter to them! Aloha, Kimo
Login to Me Too

SavageQueen21
Contributor
Contributor
Same that game is a **bleep**in scam! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Darkmeat75
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I have cash out three times n still haven't received my payment to my PayPal account from neon pop numbers n I did all the steps to me earning my wins but still haven't received any thing no response from no one
Login to Me Too

Dk43
Contributor
Contributor
I have done everything asked to do and received a notice that money was sent to my PayPal account successfully. Nothing has been added to my account. This is a big JOKE it never was going to payout.
Login to Me Too

Allen9129
New Community Member

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Allen9129 

@Mikaja_3 

@Dk43 

@SavageQueen21 

@AlohaKimo 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ntharpe4
New Community Member
I have cashed out $200 $200 and $400 today. I really don’t think I will be getting any money from reading the replies related to this game. Everyone is saying too much of the same thing! Wow!!!
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

I requested money over a month ago and haven’t seen a dime in my PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.