cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Jariya00
Contributor

Re: Receiving payment from tree for money

It is  a big scam ever It showed on the app that your transaction is succesfully but you will never ever gonna recieve a real  money on your paypal  

livingstonangie
New Community Member

It's a scam and I don't understand why paypal or any of them allow their name to be associated with this scam....
keithapplewhite
Contributor

Straight up fake, had me believing I Was contributing my time to be compensated. Why would paypal allow these fake gaming companies to sham their loyal customers/client's. It's not a good look. Force these companies to pay out what they owe!
Ericayoung46
Contributor

U need to report them to the fbi site. The more complaints they get the better. They r being loked into now. There is alot of fake games
Jayboog252
New Community Member

I havnt received nothing yet in ive been trying to get in if I dont ima sue paypal
Rosemary1952
Contributor

I too have had this same problem. Why is bankcorp and paypal allowing these games to use the PayPal logo give you the belief that the games and payouts are legit. Paypal should go after these people false hope especially in todays hardships.
Tpogue20191
Contributor

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

I have over $1000 that the game is showing it is in my account but it is not.

Daisymaelynnall
New Community Member

Tree for Money Game

Do you get paid for playing game n watching commercials? I have not yet received ANY Payouts yet. Nothing in my gmail.been a few weeks now and I have other money pending. Please let me know if this game is LEGIT!
annalgate1972
Contributor

Payment

I have been playing a game that apparently sends payments to paypal after 15days.....time has counted down yet still no payment to my PayPal account....please help me understand what is happening on how long it takes to show up to paypal account
Mistylynn34
Contributor

Survey and Gaming payments

How do I get paid from online gaming and surveys