cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Tpogue20191
Contributor

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

I have over $1000 that the game is showing it is in my account but it is not.

Daisymaelynnall
New Community Member

Tree for Money Game

Do you get paid for playing game n watching commercials? I have not yet received ANY Payouts yet. Nothing in my gmail.been a few weeks now and I have other money pending. Please let me know if this game is LEGIT!
annalgate1972
Contributor

Payment

I have been playing a game that apparently sends payments to paypal after 15days.....time has counted down yet still no payment to my PayPal account....please help me understand what is happening on how long it takes to show up to paypal account
Mistylynn34
Contributor

Survey and Gaming payments

How do I get paid from online gaming and surveys
Tammywordes3274
New Community Member

Usa

I earned money from a game but don't understand how to access it plz help
husseindaher
New Community Member

Headline

Iam in lebanon and i play paypal game and i have money in this game how can i put an onther email to canda to let my brother recive this money?
Dawn1958B
New Community Member

Redemption of gaming funds

I have been playing a Paypal paying game on my phone and when I reach the payout stage I get a message that says delivery failed.
michellelock234
Contributor

PayPal games

I have won money from PayPal games its saying funds pending the last 2days. I have emailed you about this and still no reply Can someone please email me about this Regards <Removed>

SB981
New Community Member

SB981

I also play block go. I was supposed to have 500.00 transferred to my PayPal account its not there. I called customer service to see if it went on my PayPal card it isn't there either. So how do you get your money from this game
Tkinn
Contributor

Game <removed> cards

Anyone actually get the money requested from this game?