how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Mgsrrido
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you find that at cause.i would like to see it I can not find anything .But I honestly know bad milk when I smell it.and that's wrong .I will delete all the games.that I can do
Login to Me Too

Tet77tt
I did not receive payment from big win solitaire this tethloach 800 dollars
Login to Me Too

No and my payout said successful then disappeared
Login to Me Too

My 200 said sent successfully then never paid out. It's gone now but i screen shot it b4 it disappeared
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor

it's under paypal's code of conduct.  went to copy and paste it, but they stopped me from doing so

Login to Me Too

Flyred29
Contributor
Contributor
Right they playing I got 1200 on one game an still haven’t received it yet
Login to Me Too

Susanb4
Contributor
Contributor
Isn't there some kind of legal action we can take for misleading or false advertising
Login to Me Too

Temp20221017B
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing the game 1010 fun blocks which lets you cash out long as you meet everything which I have and it says my money has went from processing to now pending but it should have only taken 3 days it said to get the money but I'm on day 4 only because I did the cash out late at night but it only needed my real email from my paypal to cash out I was just seeing if it's legit then since it's telling me it's pending now in the cash out part on the game will I get an email then when it's deposited into my PayPal or will it just go into my PayPal acct with just using my email
Login to Me Too

Lee0311
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone answered your concern yet? I’ve tried to ask and find out what the app “Bubble Bond” is requesting a PayPal account format (?) which is not any sign in info nor PayPalme  info. So what is “our” account format which displayed in the PayPal box.

Login to Me Too

Blkbuddafly
Contributor
Contributor
No the format is xxx@ xx.xx aaa
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.