how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lindajo1
Contributor
Contributor
I don't get money either PayPal is a joke let's stop playing there games we get **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Velisagreene
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, this should not be allowed to happen. I am currently awaiting a transfer from September.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Velisagreene 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

claire_12
please help me how to redeem money from the game app block puzzle. thanks for the response
Login to Me Too

Antwaan
New Community Member
I also had the same problem I did it twice one for $200 and one for $300 and still have not got nothing
Login to Me Too

Tasha431
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. I would like to know if anybody ever received the payment ?. Because mines was saying processing or a while but one says pending now. An it would really help to know if anybody has gotten paid
Login to Me Too

Lauz87
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting over a month and it said processing, and I have now noticed since you posted this that mine now says pending! Fingers crossed we get our payment.. doubt it’s gonna happen tho!!
Login to Me Too

MrBojangles1984
Contributor
Contributor
How did you satisfy the Score 8000 part? My score is well over 8000 and the game still doesn't show that I have completed that part in order to withdraw funds.
Login to Me Too

Mgsrrido
Contributor
Contributor
I too am having the same problem with Tree for money 425.00 was supposed to be put in my account, right before Christmas , and 200.00 from magic diceagic dice says it's under review .been that way for a week .Paypal says they have no record of anything coming from Tree for money.I also am from the USA.And I believe we all have been HAD as my mother used too say
Login to Me Too

Mgsrrido
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you find that at cause.i would like to see it I can not find anything .But I honestly know bad milk when I smell it.and that's wrong .I will delete all the games.that I can do
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.