cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Jackson01
Contributor

Re: starry legend

Olá já fiz duas solicitações de saque e nada caiu na minha conta um está pendente e o outro em processamento, já mandei vários e-mails para vocês VAVEV9J
Vocaldeva1
New Community Member

Re: 2048 Cards n Neon Pop Numbers

I cashed out 3500$ so that sum bs and the $4500 i got i can forget. Is any of these games pay outable or all fake
KELLY166
Contributor

Re: 2048 Cards n Neon Pop Numbers

I chatted with Pay Pal about this. Their answer was it was up to the merchant. So, basically, not their money, not their circus
Antwaan
New Community Member

Re: Game winings

I also had the same problem I did it twice one for $200 and one for $300 and still have not got nothing
Tasha431
Contributor

Exactly. I would like to know if anybody ever received the payment ?. Because mines was saying processing or a while but one says pending now. An it would really help to know if anybody has gotten paid
Lauz87
Contributor

I have been waiting over a month and it said processing, and I have now noticed since you posted this that mine now says pending! Fingers crossed we get our payment.. doubt it’s gonna happen tho!!
MrBojangles1984
Contributor

Re: 2048 card game

How did you satisfy the Score 8000 part? My score is well over 8000 and the game still doesn't show that I have completed that part in order to withdraw funds.
Mgsrrido
Contributor

Re: Transfer games earning to PayPal account

I too am having the same problem with Tree for money 425.00 was supposed to be put in my account, right before Christmas , and 200.00 from magic diceagic dice says it's under review .been that way for a week .Paypal says they have no record of anything coming from Tree for money.I also am from the USA.And I believe we all have been HAD as my mother used too say
Mgsrrido
Contributor

Re: Transfer games earning to PayPal account

Where did you find that at cause.i would like to see it I can not find anything .But I honestly know bad milk when I smell it.and that's wrong .I will delete all the games.that I can do
Tet77tt

Re: Receiving payment from big win solitaire

I did not receive payment from big win solitaire this tethloach 800 dollars