how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Tunechi_33
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve entered my email etc and still haven’t received a dime ppl that saying they have are lying it’s know way everybody else keep saying the same thing times is hard and we need our funds i know I do like ASAP da email address that’s on the app isn’t real y’all got the wrong one that’s false advertisement and if nobody else do it imma file a complaint against starry legend owner
Login to Me Too

Lovinmybabies27
Contributor
Contributor
Me too im a little bit over 600 dollars i already had cashed out my first 200 dollars and still nothing. Now I earned over 600 dollars right after I cashed out and i still don't have my money in my PayPal account even though it said it was sent.
Login to Me Too

Retired16
Contributor
Contributor
I have reached $199.96 and the game stopped paying. ???
Login to Me Too

Jackson01
Contributor
Contributor
Olá já fiz duas solicitações de saque e nada caiu na minha conta um está pendente e o outro em processamento, já mandei vários e-mails para vocês VAVEV9J
Login to Me Too

Vocaldeva1
New Community Member
I cashed out 3500$ so that sum bs and the $4500 i got i can forget. Is any of these games pay outable or all fake
Login to Me Too

KELLY166
Contributor
Contributor
I chatted with Pay Pal about this. Their answer was it was up to the merchant. So, basically, not their money, not their circus
Login to Me Too

Jwilson1984
Contributor
Contributor

I repeatedly redeemed money from a game called Block Puzzle since December 4th 2020. And have received any of it.

Login to Me Too

Mgsrrido
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem with a game called tree for money.
Login to Me Too

Matette
Contributor
Contributor
How did you redeem your money?I have not redeemed mine...
Login to Me Too

Temp20210718f
How you redeemed?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.