how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Ericayoung46
Contributor
Contributor
I took pictures of everything when I cashed out. Like the patpal wallet saying processing and all that so I am about to blast that game so noone and everyone will delete it or not play it.. merry Christmas🎅🎄.. lesson learned here on this game. Got 2 others I play let's see what happens with them.
Login to Me Too

Angry345
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you nail them to the wall. Good luck!!!!
Login to Me Too

Ericayoung46
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from PayPal support to file a dispute against them at www.ic3.gov.. file it and have anyone else u know do it.. its the fbi website.. take pics of all ur stuff they will shut them loosers down.. told u I will get them.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same ting what gets me the most is we don't lie were not fake..loses all of them

Login to Me Too

Jnice821
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've played this game and cashed out and didn't get anything as well, not cool at all do you know how long it took me to watch 300 video tooooo dama long.
Login to Me Too

Jariya00
Contributor
Contributor

It is  a big scam ever It showed on the app that your transaction is succesfully but you will never ever gonna recieve a real  money on your paypal  

Login to Me Too

livingstonangie
New Community Member
It's a scam and I don't understand why paypal or any of them allow their name to be associated with this scam....
Login to Me Too

keithapplewhite
Contributor
Contributor
Straight up fake, had me believing I Was contributing my time to be compensated. Why would paypal allow these fake gaming companies to sham their loyal customers/client's. It's not a good look. Force these companies to pay out what they owe!
Login to Me Too

Ericayoung46
Contributor
Contributor
U need to report them to the fbi site. The more complaints they get the better. They r being loked into now. There is alot of fake games
Login to Me Too

Jayboog252
New Community Member
I havnt received nothing yet in ive been trying to get in if I dont ima sue paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.