how do I access payouts from game apps?

Walfboi
Contributor

Re: Find them out game

I am the same 1300 dollars and watched 300 apps
millerbreanna89
Contributor

Re: Find them out game

Me to and you can't even come in contact with them it's a scam they do this so they can get paid they can get paid each time we download these type of games so I'm going to just stop downloading these games and download the ones that pay me it may take forever but it pays at least you're getting something out of it then better than nothing
Ericayoung46
Contributor

Receiving payment from tree for money

I have cashed out over 4,000 on this game for paypal cards.. has anyone else played this game and actually received yhere money?? Please I need to know if its a scam. Its Christmas time..
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Receiving payment from tree for money

@Ericayoung46 

Scam app:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGzRPOHz94

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Ericayoung46
Contributor

I have cashed out all payments on that app. So basically yhe whole 4,000 I cashed for paypal is fake .. I took a picture of it all saying it was sent and all. What should I do
Angry345
Contributor

I also cashed out on $4000 dollars and haven't received a dime. These games are going to get sued for this false advertisement. They are making people download games and promising things they aren't doing and I don't see how it's legal.
Ericayoung46
Contributor

I also agree that these companies doing this scam game app stuff should be sued. With the way things are now. This is giving people false hope.. Nd I am sure they get paid for all the videos we watched to cash out 4,000 dollars.. soo sad
Angry345
Contributor

I know right. It's bad we have to sit through all those ads and get nothing in return. But I always say Karma is nothing nice. People sit around trying to figure out how to scam people all the time will get it in the end. They need to go get a real job especially like you said, times are tough.
Ericayoung46
Contributor

I took pictures of everything when I cashed out. Like the patpal wallet saying processing and all that so I am about to blast that game so noone and everyone will delete it or not play it.. merry Christmas🎅🎄.. lesson learned here on this game. Got 2 others I play let's see what happens with them.
Angry345
Contributor

I hope you nail them to the wall. Good luck!!!!