how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

JAYGARCIA13
Contributor
Contributor

DOES THIS GAME PAY OUT I CASHED OUT YESTERDAY STILL SAYING PROCESSING 

Login to Me Too

Quickeddie
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed in $800 and it shows processing and i tap redeem it shows waiting for your response so is this a scam or is it real
Login to Me Too

JAYGARCIA13
Contributor
Contributor

I AM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE DOES THIS GAME ACTUALY CASH OUT I GOT $800.00 AS WELL SAYS PROCESSING WHEN I CLICK ON IT GETTING SAME YOU CASHED OUT WAIT FOR REPLY DOES THIS GAME REALLY PAY

Login to Me Too

Flyred29
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem but the only difference is they ask for my email an told me 5-10 business days
Login to Me Too

Jmakiha7
I'm just wondering if it's true to be honest because I've been waiting for mines too
Login to Me Too

Ericayoung46
Contributor
Contributor
I have cashed out over 4,000 on this game for paypal cards.. has anyone else played this game and actually received yhere money?? Please I need to know if its a scam. Its Christmas time..
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ericayoung46 

Scam app:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGzRPOHz94

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ericayoung46
Contributor
Contributor
I have cashed out all payments on that app. So basically yhe whole 4,000 I cashed for paypal is fake .. I took a picture of it all saying it was sent and all. What should I do
Login to Me Too

Angry345
Contributor
Contributor
I also cashed out on $4000 dollars and haven't received a dime. These games are going to get sued for this false advertisement. They are making people download games and promising things they aren't doing and I don't see how it's legal.
Login to Me Too

Ericayoung46
Contributor
Contributor
I also agree that these companies doing this scam game app stuff should be sued. With the way things are now. This is giving people false hope.. Nd I am sure they get paid for all the videos we watched to cash out 4,000 dollars.. soo sad
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.