Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Go to solution
65DarkWolf
Contributor
Posted on

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210723L 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just put a Paypal logo on their website to trick you into thinking that they will pay out. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

5,608 REPLIES 5,608

Options
Go to solution
SULTANA11
Contributor
How can I claim my marine popstar credit after reaching the £100 over.

Options
Go to solution
Margarets582
Contributor
Re: How to claim my marine popstar credit

Options
Go to solution
Ryan604
How did u get that???

Options
Go to solution
bigJames11
New Community Member

I am tryna figure out how to transfer money i won on a game app to my debit card

Options
Go to solution
Margarets582
Contributor
How do you get the money from games

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Margarets582 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@bigJames11 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1189

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Strunk1
Contributor
How do I tranfer money from my game. : candy puzzle 2020

Options
Go to solution
Beautiful65
Contributor
Still looking for a answer, how to get money from a game to put on my paypal card

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.