how can I purchase Items from wish.com whilst I stay at my holiday home in thailand

27card
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I stay at my holiday home in thailand during the uk winter .I want to purchase items off wish.com and have them sent to my thai address using my uk funded paypal account .how can I do this as payment keeps being declined

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@27card 

PayPal accounts are country specific. Short of having to open a Thailand PayPal account so you can use it every winter, you're really better off just using your credit card with your UK billing address and enter your Thai shipping address at the merchant website. Credit cards also protect you from unauthorized transactions or item not received or not as described claims, not just PayPal.

If you do open a Thai PayPal account, you can link a US bank account, Thailand based billing address and bank account, credit or debit card, using a different email address:

https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/account-selection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@27card 

PayPal accounts are country specific. Short of having to open a Thailand PayPal account so you can use it every winter, you're really better off just using your credit card with your UK billing address and enter your Thai shipping address at the merchant website. Credit cards also protect you from unauthorized transactions or item not received or not as described claims, not just PayPal.

If you do open a Thai PayPal account, you can link a US bank account, Thailand based billing address and bank account, credit or debit card, using a different email address:

https://www.paypal.com/th/webapps/mpp/account-selection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.