Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ausman 

It would be automatically debited from your bank account as long as you have linked and confirmed it to your paypal account.

Paypal pay upfront and then they wait for the funds to transfer, they 'leave' your bank account from a few hours up till a few days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ausman,

Thank you for your post! To receive a payment, simply give your email address that you have on your PayPal account to the person who is sending you the payment. No other information is needed by the sender.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ausman
Contributor
Contributor

no not recieve money  paypal payed somthing for me how does pay pal get the money from me or my bank

Login to Me Too

ausman
Contributor
Contributor

no not recieve money  paypal payed somthing for me how does pay pal get the money from me or my bank

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ausman 

It would be automatically debited from your bank account as long as you have linked and confirmed it to your paypal account.

Paypal pay upfront and then they wait for the funds to transfer, they 'leave' your bank account from a few hours up till a few days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.