help

dherl
Contributor
Contributor

i signed up for direct deposit. I get paid weekly, so far ive read that it could take one to two pay periods, also read something about getting paid two days faster. if it takes two payperiods will i get two checks my first deposit, how will i know if it is even comming ?? who do i contact about this

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dherl,

Thanks for reaching out! Here's some information from one of our Help Center articles: "Direct deposits are processed in multiple batches throughout the day and are completed by 8pm EST. If you haven’t received your direct deposit by this time on your pay day, you should confirm with the sender (your employer) that you are set up with the correct routing and account number you provided and that it has been processed. Once confirmed you may contact Customer Service to investigate further.   

As a courtesy, you can also set up e-mail and/or cell phone push notifications so that you’re always aware of when your direct deposit posts.  To do this:

1. Go to your Settings.
  2. Select “Notifications”.
  3. Click either the Cell Phone (Push Notification on Phone) or Envelope (Email Notification) icon under “Receive a Payment”."

Have a great day!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dherl,

Thanks for reaching out! Here's some information from one of our Help Center articles: "Direct deposits are processed in multiple batches throughout the day and are completed by 8pm EST. If you haven’t received your direct deposit by this time on your pay day, you should confirm with the sender (your employer) that you are set up with the correct routing and account number you provided and that it has been processed. Once confirmed you may contact Customer Service to investigate further.   

As a courtesy, you can also set up e-mail and/or cell phone push notifications so that you’re always aware of when your direct deposit posts.  To do this:

1. Go to your Settings.
  2. Select “Notifications”.
  3. Click either the Cell Phone (Push Notification on Phone) or Envelope (Email Notification) icon under “Receive a Payment”."

Have a great day!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.