help please

uhnair
New Community Member

im trying to recieve a payment from this site. but paypal denied the transaction. please see attachedpay pal 2.pngpay pal.png

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@uhnair

Unfortunately, PayPal Personal accounts in Japan cannot receive payments.

Receiving payments in Japan is available for Business accounts only.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Oregon11,

Thank you for offering assistance to community members! I'm not personally very well versed in the capabilities of an account in Japan off the top of my head, but I'm trying to research the matter. I'm trying to find information that states that an account in Japan must be a Business account in order to receive payments, and I have not been able to find that information. Can you point to where you obtained that info? 

Thanks!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Oregon11,

Thank you very much! You're a rock star!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@PayPal_Olivia

Thank you, Olivia.

Have a nice weekend.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Oregon11,

Thank you! You too!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.