hello...can anyone help me with this !?

Y3hia
Contributor
Contributor

my paypal account was ok i was receiving money on it just fine !
until a week ago if anyone tries to send money he gets this message ! <removed>
can anyone help me how to fix it 
(From Time to time paypal must review a payment more closely to ensure it complies with the established user agreement and our globale regulatory obligations. we identified a risk that prevents us from completing this payment we apologize for the inconvenience !)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Y3hia. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I understand completely how the situation you described would pose a concern, but the people who are trying to send you money wil need to contact PayPal since they are seeing the notification you mentioned when they trying to send you money.

If PayPal's Security System detects anything that indicates further review is required, PayPal will absolutely place a transaction on hold to give us time to do that. One of PayPal's highest priorities is keeping the network and all transactions as safe and secure as possible, and that sometimes means a transaction will be delayed or, if needed, cancelled.

If the people who are trying to send you money contact PayPal directly, we will be happy to work with them to address any problems as best as possible. However, this likely is not something that is subject to being fixed since the notification indicates what happened is intended functionality. PayPal apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.